Matron Miss L Pugh Jones is in the centre of the photograph FREEDOM SONG: Pupils from Frederick Bird Junior School singing carols in the Hillfields area in aid of Freedom from Hunger Campaign on December 18, 1962 CHRISTMAS BAKE-OFF: Pupils at Broad Heath Secondary Girls' School put the final touches to their Christmas cakes in domestic science lessons on December 16, 1964 ALL BOXED UP: Two boys carry boxes of Christmas crackers at Coventry Retail Market on December 24,1962 and (right) Santa Claus gives a little boy a present at St John Ambulance bazaar, Holyhead Road, Coventry, on November 20, 1965 WHILE SHEPHERDS WATCHED.
What does FFHC stand for?
FFHC stands for Freedom from Hunger Campaign
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFHC
- Florida Fair Housing Act
- Fort Fairfield Housing Authority (Fort Fairfield, ME)
- Foundation for Female Health Awareness (Cincinnati, OH)
- Foundation for Hospital Art (Roswell, GA)
- Foundation Foxtrotter Heritage Association (Oxford, AR)
- Federation Française de Handball (French: French Handball Federation)
- Foreningen for Hjertesyke Barn (Norwegian Association for Children with Heart Disorder)
- Funds for Historic Buildings (UK)
- Federally Funded Health Center (US DHHS)
- First Financial Holding Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- First Flight Hardware Delivery
- Field Feeding in a Hot Environment
- Football Forums Hattrick Federation (online gaming)
- Freedom from Hunger Fund (Sri Lanka)
- Fédération Française de Hockey sur Glace (French: French Ice Hockey Federation)
- Flughafen Frankfurt-Hahn GmbH (German: Frankfurt-Hahn Airport; Germany)
- Farm Family Health and Hazard Surveillance
- Farm Family Health and Hazard Survey (US CDC)
- Farm Family Health and Hazard Surveillance Project (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Foods for Health Institute (University of California at Davis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The band were in town to take part in the Mayor's Freedom from Hunger campaign along with Durham County Police Male Voice Choir, and the salute was taken by mayor Cllr E H Barrass as they passed the Town Hall.
Sen's introduction of the Freedom From Hunger Campaign to the United Nations and to the General Conference of FAO in 1960.