At present, electricity in the Philippines is the third most expensive in all of Asia, according to studies by University of the Philippines engineering professor Rowaldo del Mundo, with power in Iloilo City the most expensive in the whole world according to the Freedom from Debt Coalition, costing consumers PHP 12.
What does FDC stand for?
FDC stands for Freedom from Debt Coalition (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDC
We have 239 other meanings of FDC in our Acronym Attic
- Forever Dropping Casualties (gaming clan)
- Form/Design Center (Sweden)
- Formation Density Log (energy industry)
- Formation Drone Control
- Forster Drilling Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Forum for Democratic Change (est. 2004)
- Forward Data Channel
- Forward Direction Center
- Fox-Davies Capital (UK)
- Fragness Defence Clan (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My good friend at the Freedom from Debt Coalition (FDC) based in Manila urged me to visit their Leyte chapter and witness first-hand how the effort of local townspeople is slowing down the pace of globalization.