Knowledge Management is available from Freedom Technology Media Group, 156 W.
What does FTMG stand for?
FTMG stands for Freedom Technology Media Group (Freedom Communications, Inc. subsidiary)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTMG
- Fremont Travelers Motorcycle Club (Fremont, CA)
- Fugarwe Tribe Motorcycle Club
- Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications (now Fujitsu Mobile Communications Limited; Japan)
- Fakultas Teknik Mesin dan Dirgantara (Indonesian: School of Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace)
- Frequency-Tunable Microwave Dielectric Resonator
- Faculty of Transport and Mechanical Engineering (Latvia)
- Functional Test Management Expert (Vietnam)
- Fondation Tunisienne de Médecine Foetale (French: Tunisian Fetal Medicine Foundation; Tunisia)
- For the Mother Freakin' Win (gaming; polite form)
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway (Microsoft)
- Fédération des Travailleurs de la Métallurgie et de l'Horlogerie (French: Federation of Metalworkers and Watchmakers; Switzerland)
- Full Thickness Macular Hole(s) (retinal disorder)
- First-Time Maryland Home Buyer
- Far Too Much Information
- Fault Tolerant Management Interface (IBM)
- Female-To-Male International
- Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management Integration
- Full-Thickness Margin-Inclusive (eyes)
- Fundamental Theorem of Moment Invariants
- Fortune Market Media, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concurrently, he also served as Chief Executive Officer of the Freedom Technology Media Group.
Former Business Manager for the Executive Intelligence Division at Freedom Technology Media Group.
The Business Solutions division of Freedom Technology Media Group (FTMG; New York), a unit of Freedom Communications (Irvine, CA), the producer of Field Force Automation, CRM, eCRM and Knowledge Management magazines, has launched destinationCRM.
Freedom Technology Media Group (FTMG) announced today that it will stop publishing Small Business Computing magazine effective with the January 2002 issue.
Freedom Technology Media Group (FTMG) today released the results of Field Force Automation magazine's subscriber study, conducted by Advantage Business Research.
Freedom Technology Media Group (FTMG) today announced Small Business Computing magazine, the only magazine dedicated to providing information on how to leverage technology to grow and run a small business, is the most cost effective and targeted buy to reach small business, according to the Computer Industry Media Study (CIMS) v8.
com and Field Force Automation magazine, properties of Freedom Technology Media Group (FTMG), speak to today's executives and managers charged with implementing mobile technology into the business processes of the enterprise.