According to official statistics, the free-trade zone handled 65.
What does FTZ stand for?
FTZ stands for Free-Trade Zone
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTZ
We have 9 other meanings of FTZ in our Acronym Attic
- Franklin Township Youth Football (Indianapolis)
- Fringe Theatre for Young People
- Full-Time, Year-Round (employment)
- Failure To Yield Right Of Way
- Family Tree Youth Services (Cumberland, Ontario, Canada)
- Favorite Teen and Young Starlets (fan club)
- Fernmeldetechnisches Zentralamt (German telephone standard organization)
- Finite Transmission Zero
- Foreign-Trade Zone
- Forschungs- und Technologiezentrum der Deutschen Telekom
- Funky Threadz (clothing)
- Fushi Tarazu (gene)
- Foreign Trade Zone Act
- Foreign Trade Zones Board
- Flagellum Transition Zone Component
- Free Trade Zone Carrier (Internet service provider type)
- Free Trade Zones and General Services Employees Union
- Foreign-Trade Zone Manual (US Customs)
- Foreign-Trade Zone of Wisconsin
- Forensisch Therapeutisches Zentrum Wien (German: Forensic Therapeutic Center Vienna)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A day earlier Putin had suggested in a guest article for a German newspaper a bold idea of a vast free-trade zone from Vladivostok on Russia's eastern edge to Lisbon in Portugal on Europe 's western extremity's creation of a customs union.
North Korea has revised an investment law to lure South Korean and other investors back to a free-trade zone on its northeast border with China and Russia, a news report said Sunday.
LATE LAST YEAR, Gateway Ventures, also headed by Yerushalmi, signed an agreement with the autonomous Russian republic of Chuvashia, an industrial area on the Volga River, to develop and manage the first free-trade zone ever in the former Soviet Union.
The Free-Trade Zone status of the facility will also allow us to offer enhanced customs services to our customers in the Asia Pacific region," Kincheloe said.
Malaysia Thursday charged a former port chief and two other figures over their roles in a multi-billion-dollar financial scandal at a free-trade zone.
Sixteen Asian nations will step up investigations into establishing a giant free-trade zone stretching from China to Australia, according to documents obtained by AFP on Friday.
3, 1997-- Philippine free-trade zone Chairman Richard Gordon attends signing Wisconsin International Electric Power (WIEP) and Siemens Power Generation (KWU) today signed a memorandum of understanding to construct a $75 million, 150-MW gas turbine power plant in the recently established Subic Bay free trade zone, Philippines.