The 22-year-old, who was linked with Sheffield United last year, is out of contract in the summer and free to speak to other clubs.
What does FTS stand for?
FTS stands for Free to Speak
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTS
We have 251 other meanings of FTS in our Acronym Attic
- Forget This/That Stuff (polite form)
- Formosa Travel Service
- Formulation et Traitement des Surfaces (French: Formulation and Treatment of Surfaces)
- Forward Training Site
- Foundation for Theosophical Studies (UK)
- Foundation for Tomorrow's Schools (Montana)
- Foundation for Traffic Safety (AAA)
- Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- Fourier Transform Spectroscopy
- France Transmission Service (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commenting on Allawi's statement to remover premier Maliki, he said "Allawi is free to speak his mind, but this is not the general consensus.
India refused to accept China's demand as the leader is free to speak on spiritual matters.
“If anyone is in crisis, they are free to speak to someone here.
He said he would now be free to speak out and take a firm line on issues such as crime or Europe.
We will have true liberty in this country only when no one is allowed to impose his or her will on anyone else and everyone can be free to speak his or her mind without the fear of retaliation or censorship.
On the day the switch-back was announced, Dunleavy finally felt free to speak about the horrors of the composite ball.
Today, he indicated he had made his concerns known privately to ministers when he was Chief of the General Staff, but following his retirement was free to speak openly.