Several hotels today in the UAE offer broadband WiFi access free to guests.
What does FTG stand for?
FTG stands for Free to Guest (hospitality industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTG
We have 66 other meanings of FTG in our Acronym Attic
- Flash the Gash
- Fleet Training Group
- Flight Training Guide
- Floorcovering Technologies Group (Australia)
- Flying Tigers Group
- Flying Training Group
- For The Game
- Forfeit the Game
- Forget the Guard (polite form; US Coast Guard)
- Fraction of Transportation Power Supplied by Gas (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Free Turbine Governor
- Frozen Tundra Games (forum)
- Full Tensor Gradiometry
- Full-Time Glasses
- Full-Time Graduate (various schools)
- Future Technologies Group (Boston, MA and Berkeley, CA)
- Futures Trading Guide
- Fire Control Technician (Gunfire Control) Striker First Class (Naval Rating)
- Fire Control Technician (Gunfire Control) Striker Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Fire Control Technician (Gunfire Control) Striker Third Class (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's free to guests - bookings on a first-come basis.
The company claims that its Speed Solution is one of the least expensive, free to guest, broadband service models offered at present.
The system's rich multi-media content specifically includes new free to guest and property specific content such as multi-day local weather forecasts, constantly updated news headlines, a scrolling stock ticker, desk to guest messaging, enhanced folio review and express checkout.
The guest room entertainment includes digital Video On Demand (VOD) and Near Video On Demand (NVOD) based pay movie services and free to guest (FTG) services.