Karachi -- President Asif Ali Zardari today signed into law "The Right to Free and Compulsory Education Bill 2012" to ensure provision of free-of-cost education to children of age 5-16 years.
What does FCEB stand for?
FCEB stands for Free and Compulsory Education Bill
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCEB
We have 2 other meanings of FCEB in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Contested Elections Act
- Florida College English Association
- Football Club des Écureuils d'Arlac (French football club)
- Foyer Culturel d'Expression et d'Animation (French recreation association)
- Franklin County Education Association (various locations)
- Fraternité Chrétienne Euro Africaine (French: Euro African Christian Fellowship)
- Fuel Consumption Education Act
- Forsyth County Environmental Affairs Department (North Carolina)
- Fingal County Enterprise Board (Ireland)
- Football Club Espérance de La Bassée (French football club)
- Fair and Clean Energy Coalition (Portland, OR)
- Fannin County Electric Cooperative (Texas)
- Federació Catalana d'Entitats Corals (Catalan: Catalan Federation of Choirs)
- Federation of Civil Engineering Contractors (est. 1919; UK)
- Fiduciaire de Contrôle et d'Expertise Comptable de Cannes (French accounting company)
- Florida Council for Exceptional Children
- Foreign Currency Exchange Corp. (Orlando, FL)
- Françoise Cisamolo Expertise Comptable (French accounting company)
- Faulty Connected-Component Effective Coefficient Algorithm
- Families and Children for Empowerment and Development (Philippines; est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 ( ANI ): Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has signed the Right to Free and Compulsory Education Bill 2012 into law, which aims to ensure that all children between five to 16 years of age are provided free education.
ISLAMABAD -- Minister for Information and Broadcasting Qamar Zaman Kaira has said passage of the Right to Free and Compulsory Education Bill by the National Assembly is a historic development.
He said that a way to tackle this spurt is to get the free and compulsory education bill passed.
Recently, Sindh Education Minister, Pir Mazhar ul Haque has given one month deadline to the Education Department for the preparation of Right to Free and Compulsory Education Bill for the province.
Recently, Sindh Education Minister, Pir Mazahar ul Haque has given one month deadline to the Education Department for the preparation of Right to Free and Compulsory Education Bill for the province.