She was president and executive director for the Free Willy Keiko Foundation.
What does FWKF stand for?
FWKF stands for Free Willy Keiko Foundation (Earth Island Institution; San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- For Whoever Is Wondering
- Forgot Where I Was
- Fishing with John (Japan)
- Fourth World Journal
- Freelance Writing Jobs
- Fort Wayne Journal Gazette (Indiana)
- Fort Worth Jazz Orchestra (Texas)
- Families for Waiting Keiki (Hawaii)
- Freie Waldorfschule Kreuzberg
- Free Water Knock Out
- Friends of West Kootenay Parks (Nelson, British Columbia, Canada)
- Front Wyzwolenia Kroliczka Wielkanocnego (Polish: Kroliczka Easter Liberation Front; video game)
- Federation of Women Lawyers
- Fire Water Line
- Fish and Wildlife
- Forum Wymiany Linków (Polish forum)
- Forward Looking
- Forward Working Limit
- Free Water Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, this was quickly corrected when the Free Willy Keiko Foundation staff arrived to educate the public that Keiko needed to become acclimated to his new surroundings.
The Free Willy Keiko Foundation flew Keiko from Oregon to his new home, and now ICELANDAIR offers a very special "Whale of a Weekend" in Iceland from $516 for adults (per person double) and $356 per person for children.
The Free Willy Keiko Foundation was launched to save him.
2, 2002 -- Commemorative DVD Debuts Include FREE WILLY 2: THE ADVENTURE HOME and FREE WILLY 3: THE RESCUE, Plus DENNIS THE MENACE SPECIAL EDITION and DENNIS THE MENACE STRIKES AGAIN -- In Celebration of FREE WILLY's 10th Anniversary, Warner Home Video Makes a Donation to the FREE WILLY Keiko Foundation On January 28, Warner Home Video (WHV) celebrates the 10th anniversary of the $77 million box office hit, "Free Willy," with a special edition DVD release.
She was president/executive director for the Free Willy Keiko Foundation.
Dave Phillips, Director of the Free Willy Keiko Foundation, lauds Keiko's progress despite the setback.
The Free Willy Keiko Foundation still must go through the formality of receiving final approval from the Air Force to use a C-17 cargo plane for Keiko's transport.