According to the last official census in 1996, membership by percentage of population of major religious groups was: Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga, 41 percent; Roman Catholic Church, 16 percent; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), 14 percent; Free Church of Tonga, 12 percent; and all other groups, 17 percent.
What does FWCT stand for?
FWCT stands for Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FWCT
We have 1 other meaning of FWCT in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Way Coalition of the Performing Arts (Washington)
- Florida West Coast Railroad
- Fifth Ward Community Redevelopment Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Flight Watch Control Station (aviation)
- Florida West Coast Symphony
- Foreign Workers Compensation Scheme (Malaysia)
- Fort Wayne Community Schools (Indiana)
- Francis West Computer Services (London, UK)
- Fort Wood Community Spouses Club (military)
- Field Water Cut
- Full Wave Center Tap
- FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) World Cup Ticketing Center
- Federation of Workers' Councils and Unions
- Federation of Workers' Councils and Unions in Iraq
- F-Wave Conduction Velocities
- Finnish Wireless Communications Workshop (Finland)
- Fourth World Conference on Women
- Free Wheelin' Canadian Women's Motorcycle Club
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Far West Division (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the last official census (1996), membership by percentage of population of major denominations is: Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga, 41 percent; Roman Catholic, 16 percent; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), 14 percent; Free Church of Tonga, 12 percent; others, 17 percent.