After further consultations on the outlook of the Cabinet of the Free State Provincial Government, the Premier of the Free State Mr.
What does FSPG stand for?
FSPG stands for Free State Provincial Government (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSPG
- France Sécurité Privée et Enquêtes (French: France Private Security and Investigations)
- Fujitsu Supported PostgreSQL with Extended Storage Management
- Fabric Shortest Path First
- Féderation des Syndicats des Pharmaceutiques de France (French: Federation of Pharmaceutical Unions of France)
- Fédération Sportive de la Police Française (French: French Police Sports Federation)
- Financial Services Policy Group (finance ministers; EU)
- Fire Service Preservation Group (UK)
- Florida Solar Power Group, Inc.
- Force Structure Planning Group
- Forest Stewardship Planning Guide (software; USDA)
- Free State Provincial Growth and Development Strategy (South Africa)
- Fast Spoiled Gradient Recalled Acquisition in the Steady State (neurology)
- Fast Spoiled Gradient-Recalled-Echo (pulse sequence)
- Fons Scientia Publication House (est. 2012)
- Forum Social du Pays de Herve (Herve Social Forum; Herve, Belgium)
- French School of Public Health
- Friendly Society Private Hospital (Australia)
- Feasibility Scale for Predicting Hearing Aid Use
- Federation of State Physician Health Programs (Chicago, IL)
- Federasi Serikat Petani Indonesia (Federation of Indonesian Peasant Unions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Quadrem Quadrem Africa's customers include the Western Cape Provincial Government, City of Cape Town, Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, two District Municipalities, five local Municipalities, Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board, Perishable Products Export Control Board, Robben Island Museum, Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) and Free State Provincial Government.
Free State Provincial Government, together with Phumulela Local Municipality hosted Freedom Day Celebrations at Frankfort 27 April 2011.