Marthinus Schoon, MMed (O&G), PhD, is a chief specialist in the Free State Department of Health and a senior lecturer in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Free State University, Bloemfontein.
What does FSDOH stand for?
FSDOH stands for Free State Department of Health (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FSDOH in our Acronym Attic
- Fox Sports Digital Nets
- Free Software Development Network
- Freedom Scientific Developer Network
- Facilities Support Department
- Family Status Discrimination Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- First Shot Drop Off (paintball)
- Flight Services District Office (various locations)
- Flight Standards District Office
- For Some Definition Of
- Free State Department of Education (Bloemfontein, Free State province, South Africa)
- Faculty and Staff Development Program (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas) Sustainable Development Plan (Pakistan)
- Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers
- Financial Sector Development Plan
- First Sharp Diffraction Peak
- Fonds de Soutien et de Développement de la Presse (French: Press Support and Development Fund; Ivory Coast)
- Food Service Disposable Packaging (Australia)
- Forestry Sector Development Project
- Freight Sustainability Demonstration Program (Transport Canada)
- Full-Scale Development Phase
Samples in periodicals archive:
M G Schoon Maternal and Child Health Task Team School of Medicine Free State University, and Free State Department of Health Table I.
Soon afterwards, the Free State Department of Health approached the country's health facility standards setting and quality improvement body, the Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa (COHSASA) to ensure that disaster planning and emergency services was thoroughly overhauled by 2010.