Tax relief applies on Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) and Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contributions (FSAVCs) too.
What does FSAVC stand for?
FSAVC stands for Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution (UK pension plan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Full-Scale Aerial Target
- French South African Technical Institute in Electronics (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Fonds Social d'Aide aux Travaux de Maîtrise d'Energie (French: Social Fund for Assistance to Energy Management Works)
- Fire Support Automated Test System
- Folliculo-Sebaceous-Apocrine Unit (histology)
- Food Security Analysis Unit
- Free State Agricultural Union (South Africa)
- Freedom Support Act Undergraduate Program (fellowship program)
- Fédération Suisse des Agences de Voyages (French: Swiss Federation of Travel Agencies)
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Federally Sentenced Aboriginal Women (Canada)
- Federation of South African Women
- First School Of Ancient Wigflying
- Flight Standards Information Bulletin for Airworthiness
- Food Standards Agency Wales (est. 2000; UK)
- FSIB for Airworthiness (US FAA)
- Florida Section American Water Works Association
- Factory System Bench
- Faculté de Sciences de Base (French: Faculty of Basic Sciences; Switzerland)
- Faculté des Sciences de Bizerte (French: Faculty of Sciences of Bizerte; Bizerte, Tunisia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme is available.
You could simply stop paying into the plan and leave the money to grow where it is, or you may be able to transfer it at no cost into a Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution plan with the same pension office.