RESULTS AND DISCUSSIONS Confirmation of Free Space Path Loss Model The free space path loss prediction using Friis' model (Equation 2) is shown in the Equation 7 below, where d is the transmission distance with a unit of feet.
What does FSPL stand for?
FSPL stands for Free Space Path Loss
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FSPL
We have 12 other meanings of FSPL in our Acronym Attic
- Family Support Partnership Lanarkshire (UK)
- Fédération des Services et Professions Libérales (French: Federation of Liberal Services and Professions)
- Financial Services Production Line
- First Significant Pulse Logic
- Five Star Partners Limited (UK DuPont paint division)
- Fort Saskatchewan Public Library (Canada)
- Fort Smith Public Library (Fort Smith, AR)
- Fournitures Services Poids Lourds (French trucking company)
- Franklin Square Public Library (Franklin Square, NY)
- Franklin-Springboro Public Library (Franklin, OH)
- Frontech Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Four Star Public Library District (Mendon, IL)
- Federasi Serikat Pekerja Mandiri (Indonesian: Federation of Independent Unions)
- Fédération Suisse des Professionnels de la Mécanique (French: Swiss Federation of Professional Mechanics; Switzerland)
- Flux-Switching Permanent Magnet (electromechanics)
- Formal Security Policy Model
- Functional-Structural Plant Modelling
- Fusion Pharm, Inc.
- Florida School Plant Management Association
- F-Secure Policy Manager Console (Linux)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wireless Network System Configuration Target Users for the Toolbox: -- Anyone tasked with planning and/or engineering a broadband wireless network -- Companies seeking to save money versus hiring a consultant -- Consultants that need some handy tools to do their job more easily and efficiently The content of this Toolbox is as Follows: -- Users Guide -- Field Site Survey -- Traffic Loading Spreadsheet -- Free Space Path Loss (FSPL) Calculator -- Carrier to Noise (C/N) Calculator -- System Margin (SM) Calculator -- Downstream Coverage Design Analyzer -- Upstream Coverage Design Analyzer -- Wireless Network System Configuration Tool -- Wireless Local Area Network (WiFi) Costs Spreadsheet -- Wireless Wide-area Network (WiMax) Costs Spreadsheet For more information visit http://www.