A recent article in the journal Free Radical Biology and Medicine reports the finding of researchers at the University of California, Berkeley that supplementing with vitamin C reduces C-reactive protein (CRP),* a marker of inflammation linked with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
What does FRBM stand for?
FRBM stands for Free Radical Biology and Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRBM
- Front Range Battle Group (Colorado)
- Formation et Recherche en Biologie Humaine (French: Training and Research in Human Biology)
- Front Range Bible Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)
- FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone) Receptor-Binding Inhibitor
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Missouri)
- FACT-RCF (Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore-Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilisers) Building Products Limited (India)
- Far Rockaway Branch Library (Far Rockaway, NY)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Bill (India)
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act
- Federal Reserve Bank Note
- Fédération Royale Belge de Natation (French: Royal Belgian Swimming Federation; Belgium)
- French Riviera Business Network (est. 1999)
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- For Rent By Owner
- Front Range Board of Cooperative Educational Services (Colorado)
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Federal Rule of Bankruptcy Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
McCord received a lifetime achievement award from the Oxygen Society for outstanding contributions to the field of free radical biology and medicine.
Hudson--who is a political scientist and has two young children with cystic fibrosis--published her theory in the June 2001 Free Radical Biology and Medicine.