After her release in 1983, she co-founded the New York Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition and other organizations.
What does FMAJC stand for?
FMAJC stands for Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition (NYC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fibromyalgia Association of Greater Washington
- Family Medicine Association of Hamilton (Canada)
- Fibromyalgia Association of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Fort Mill Area Homeschoolers (South Carolina)
- Forum Mondial de l'Action Humanitaire (French: Global Forum on Humanitarian Action)
- Fabricators and Manufacturers Association International (various locations)
- Fashion Models and Actors International
- Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet (French: Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations)
- Franklin Mutual Advisers, Inc.
- Form Mail
- Fire Marshals Association of Kansas
- Föreningen för Modern Alternativ Kultur (Swedish: Association for Modern Alternative Culture)
- Foreign Material Accountability Log
- Funds Management Audit List
- Farmers' Markets Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Febbraio, Marzo, Aprile, Maggio (Italian: February, March, April, May; 2005 food purchasing survey)
- February, March, April, or May (planting months; farming)
- Fédération Mondiale d'Amis de Musées (French: World Federation of Friends of Museums; Beglium)
- Fire Marshals Association of Minnesota
- Flexible Microrobots with Autonomous Motion
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is law learned in a stew of bitterness, under the constant threat of violence," he added on the site by the Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition.
The author is a member of the steering committee of the New York Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition and author of the pamphlet Fighting for Justice--the Case of Mumia Abu-Jamal published by Solidarity.