45pm at Aldermans Green Free Methodist Church followed by interment at Lentons lane Cemetery.
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Free Methodist Church (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Motion Compensation
- Four Move Checkmate (chess formation)
- Fox Movie Channel
- FPGA Mezzanine Card (VITA 57 standard)
- Framework Multinational Corps
- Franciscan Missionaries of Saint Clare
- Franklin Mennonite Conference
- Fraser Milner Casgrain (law firm; Canada)
- Free Market Capitalism
- Free Medical Clinic (various locations)
- Freemind Consulting
- French Market Corporation (New Orleans, LA)
- Frequency Management Center
- Frequently Made Comment
- Fresenius Medical Care (Germany)
- Fuel Management Computer
- Fujikoshi Machinery Corporation (Japan)
- Fujitsu Mobile Communications (Japan)
- Full Metal Challenge (TV show)
- Full Mission Capable(ility)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15pm, at Aldermans Green, Free Methodist Church, followed by burial at Windmill Road Cemetery.
Film Screening Location: The Fine Center First Free Methodist Church Seattle, Washington 98119 Tel: 206-281-2697 About Remuda Ranch Programs for Eating and Anxiety Disorders Remuda Ranch offers inpatient and residential programs for individuals of all faiths suffering from eating or anxiety disorders.
The couple have two sons, the Rev Geoff Williams, minister at King's Church, a Free Methodist church in Penwortham, Preston.
Roberts was the primary founder of the Free Methodist Church in 1860, and his career represented a distinctive trajectory of the holiness movement that emerged out of American Methodism in the mid-nineteenth century.
Merrill, pastor of the Parma Free Methodist Church in Hilton, New York, and his family decided to take a quick vacation to Florida.
What surprised me most was that she hadn't even been to the nearby Free Methodist Church to participate in its weekly service (transportation is provided there).
Ms Sandy Smith, aged 23, badly hurt by shrapnel from the blast in August last year, married Mr Mark Blackwell, aged 31, in a ceremony at Lancaster Free Methodist Church.