The AKP government has gradually moved away from the West, which grows and prospers as a free market economy and generates wealth and happiness, and adopted a vision which only cares about economic stability.
What does FME stand for?
FME stands for Free Market Economy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FME
We have 67 other meanings of FME in our Acronym Attic
- Force Modernization Equipment
- Force, Motion and Energy (various schools)
- Foreign Maritime Entity
- Foreign Market Entry
- Foreign Material Exclusion
- Foreign Material Exploitation
- Forensic Medical Examiner
- Formal Methods Europe
- Foundation Management Experience (entrepreneurial techniques class)
- Foundations of Management and Entrepreneurship (course)
- Free Meal Entitlement (UK)
- Free Motion Embroidery (machine quilting technique)
- Free Music Ensemble (band)
- Frequency Measuring Equipment
- Fruit Machine Emulation
- Fugitive Methane Emissions
- Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (Langen, Germany)
- Functioning Market Economy
- Fundação Municipal de Educação (Portuguese: City Education Foundation; Brazil)
- Further Medical Evidence
Samples in periodicals archive:
But a strong, free market economy must be built on rewards for success.
TUSIAD Chairperson Umit Boyner who also spoke reporters emphasized the importance TUSIAD attached to competitive free market economy.
Getting a "good deal" is a fundamental part of a free market economy and the badge of being an astute businessperson.
As long as the field can manage to survive in a growing free market economy, the future looks bright for Czech dance.
ARENA, El Salvador's ruling party, has secured the peace in the country, returned it to a free market economy, rebuilt key portions of El Salvador's infrastructure damaged by the 12-year civil war, and is quickly overcoming the effects of the 2001 earthquakes.
The grant called for American organizations to host former Soviet Union scientists and managers from different industries and educate them how to conduct business in a free market economy.
For Gauvreau, the important outcome of this search is to allow the city to exploit opportunities they have not thought of before, and to embrace the dynamic character of the free market economy.