The agency provides 24-hour crisis services, youth and family services and street outreach services as well as a Community Reconciliation Service and Free Legal Aid Clinic.
What does FLAC stand for?
FLAC stands for Free Legal Aid Clinic (Wayne State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLAC
We have 30 other meanings of FLAC in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua
- Fédération des Luttes pour l'Abolition des Corridas (French: Struggles Federation for the Abolition of Bullfights)
- Filière Lorraine d'Aquaculture Continentale (French: Lorraine Continental Aquaculture Industry)
- Finger Lakes Area Council
- Florida Leisure Acquisition Corporation
- Florida Local Advocacy Council
- Foreign Language Across the Curriculum
- Fort Lauderdale Aquatic Complex (Florida)
- Foyer Rural de Loisirs et d'Actions Culturelles (French cultural association)
- Free Legal Advice Centres (Dublin, Ireland)
- Free Lossless Audio CODEC
- Faces, Legs, Activity, Cry Consolability (pain assessment tool)
- Families Linked Against Chemical Contamination
- Findley Lake Area Chamber of Commerce (New York)
- Foreign Language Association of Central California
- Forest Lake Area Chamber of Commerce (Minnesota)
- Free-Living Amoebae Culture Collection
- Full Level Algol Checkout Compiler
- Federation of Latin American Cities, Municipalities and Associations
- Fonds Local d'Adaptation du Commerce Rural (French: Local Rural Trade Adaptation Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizers of the free legal aid clinic included Kenya Human Rights Commission, Kenya National Human Rights Commission, FEMNET (Men for Gender Equality Now), Federation of International Women Lawyers (FIDA-Kenya), Constitution and Reform Education Consortium (CRECO), and the Catholic Justice and Peace Commission (CJPC).