1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Though it no longer exists, the impact of the Free Enterprise Action Fund on the global warming debate was concretized last week when the Securities and Exchange Commission decided to require that publicly-owned companies disclose the risks of global warming laws and regulation.
What does FEAF stand for?
FEAF stands for Free Enterprise Action Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEAF
We have 4 other meanings of FEAF in our Acronym Attic
- Fiscalía Especializada en Atención de Delitos contra la Salud (Mexico)
- Framework for Exploring the Application Design Space (computer science)
- Forum Europeo de Administradores de la Educación (Spanish: European Forum of Educational Administrators)
- Foundation for Environmental Agricultural Education
- Fair Economy Action Fund (Boston, MA)
- Far East Air Forces
- Federación Española Asociaciones Fundidores (Spanish: Spanish Foundry Federation Associations)
- Federación Española de Agrupaciones de Folclore (Spanish: Spanish Federation of Associations of Folklore)
- Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework
- First European Asian Finance Bank
- Free Erusea Air Force (gaming, Ace Combat 4)
- Fen Edge Archaeology Group (UK)
- Fondo Europeo de Adaptación a la Globalización (Spanish: European Globalization Adjustment Fund)
- Federation of European Art Galleries Associations (Belgium)
- Far East Aluminium Holdings (Hong Kong)
- Former Empire of Austria Hungary (simulation)
- Federação das Entidades Assistenciais de Indaiatuba (Brazilian relief federation)
- Federal Environmental Assessment Index (Canada)
- Federal Executive Authority on Intellectual Property (Russian Federation)
- Far East Academic Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Free Enterprise Action Fund, which controls $11m (£5.
Milloy is a frequent advocate for free enterprise/free market principles and policies in conjunction with the Free Enterprise Action Fund (FEAOX) and the Free Enterprise Education Institute (FEEI).
Tom Borelli, an activist with the Free Enterprise Action Fund, thinks Wal-Mart is too liberal and politically correct.
FreedomWorks is partnering with other leading free market groups and economists on energy issues, notably the Tax Foundation, Competitive Enterprise Institute, and the Free Enterprise Action Fund.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of the General Electric Company should immediately dismiss Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt says Action Fund Management, the investment adviser to the Free Enterprise Action Fund (Ticker: FEAOX), a publicly-traded mutual fund.
Action Fund Management, LLC, the investment adviser to the Free Enterprise Action Fund (http://www.
WASHINGTON, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of the General Electric Company should immediately dismiss Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt says Action Fund Management, the investment adviser to the Free Enterprise Action Fund (Ticker: FEAOX), a publicly-traded mutual fund.