The lower the capital or operating expenditure per revenue dollar, the higher the free cash flow and the higher a company's market capitalization.
What does FCF stand for?
FCF stands for Free Cash Flow
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCF
We have 141 other meanings of FCF in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Chamber Federation
- Florida Children's Forum
- Fluid Combustion Facility
- Fluids and Combustion Facility
- Fondation Canadienne du Foie (Canadian Liver Foundation)
- Football Club de Farschviller (French football club)
- Football Club Féminin (French football club)
- Foreign Currency Fluctuation
- Forward Control Field
- Fraternity of Charles de Foucauld
- Free Congress Foundation (conservative activist group)
- Freedom Calls Foundation (New York)
- Freestyle Cage Fighting (Tulsa, OK mixed martial arts promotion company)
- Frégate Club de France (French automobile club)
- Frequency Correlation Function
- Friends Come First
- Friends of Children Fund (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship
- Fuel Cycle Facility
- Full Circle Fund (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fitch's affirmation reflects the operating leverage derived from Echostar's size and scale as the fourth largest multichannel video programming distributor in the United States; the company's solid liquidity position, and expectation for continued free cash flow generation.
In addition, Fitch has evaluated expectations for projected company growth rates, consolidation trends, free cash flow profile post LBO, and Motorola's ability to support meaningfully higher leverage.
In addition, Fitch believes that the electronics manufacturing services (EMS) industry in general continues to suffer from excess capacity which will likely continue to negatively impact pricing for all competitors and represents further risk to Flextronics' margins and free cash flow outlook.
The improvement was largely attributable to a significant turn around in Qwest's ability to generate free cash flow and management's use of free cash flow generation to reduce debt.
However, Fitch anticipates gross debt to decrease in the near term from sustained solid free cash flow generation to a level more appropriate for the new rating category.
The Positive Outlook reflects Fitch's expectation for substantial free cash flow generation in fiscal 2007 and beyond, enabling continued rapid debt reduction.
The new credit rating category affords some flexibility while the company mitigates the negative impact to free cash flow generation through the intermediate-term from a significant cash outlay dedicated to capitalizing customer equipment on the balance sheet resulting from the shift to operating-type leases from sales-type leases in the U.