There is also the premium efficiency fixed speed Plus variant GA 30+-75+, with IE3 motor, offering industry-leading efficiency and best in class Free Air Delivery (FAD).
What does FAD stand for?
FAD stands for Free Air Delivery (compressors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAD
We have 170 other meanings of FAD in our Acronym Attic
- Force Accounting Designator
- Force Activity Designator
- Foreign Affairs Division (various locations)
- Foreign Animal Disease
- Formal Agency Decision (military courts and review board agencies)
- Formazione a Distanza (Italian: Distance Learning)
- Formulation Authorization Document
- Forward Area Defense
- Forward Area Display
- Frame Assembler/Disassembler
- Fresh Air Damper (various companies)
- Fresh Air Ducting
- Friends Against Drugs
- Fuel Advisory Departure
- Fuel Air Detonator
- Fun Auction Day (Northwood University)
- Function Allocation Diagram (business process modelling)
- Functional Analysis and Design (methodology)
- Functional Area Designation
- Functions As Designed
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rated with an actual free air delivery of 847 cfm at 8.
With a Free Air Delivery (FAD) and Specific Energy Requirement (SER) fitted to the highest demands of the Indian market and aligned with the governmental increased concern on energy saving and environmental impact.
Featuring an actual free air delivery of 136 l/s, the compressors are again being used to power hand tools including jack hammers.
The company has had to meet constraints of a 20-ft skid frame/container to provide a free air delivery (fad) of 1,350 cfm (637 l/sec) when it used compressors of other brands, a statement said.
The new XAMS 856 compressor provides an actual free air delivery of 850 cfm at a pressure of 6.