In this unique project, five major electron microscopy efforts are joining forces and have selected FEI as the R&D partner of choice: Argonne National Laboratory, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory.
What does FSMRL stand for?
FSMRL stands for Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Full Service Moving Project
- Free-Standing Mathematics Qualifications (UK)
- Field Station Material Requirements
- First Super Metroid Remake (video game)
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation (Georgia)
- Friends of Stapleford Miniature Railway (UK)
- Friends of the Santa Margarita River (est. 1983)
- Full Service Market Research
- Fock Space Multireference Coupled Cluster
- Fock Space Multireference Coupled Cluster (with) Single (And) Double Excitations
- F-Secure Mobile Security (software)
- Factory Shoals Middle School (Douglasville, GA)
- Faculté des Sciences et Métiers du Sport (French school of sport science)
- Faculty Salary Management System (University of Southern California)
- Farmwell Station Middle School
- Federal Sector Mediation Services
- Federal Spectrum Management System
- FedEx Ship Manager Server
- Fellow of the Indian Society for Medical Statistics
- Fidelity Security and Manpower Services