Gerick started his career as an intern at Maryland's Frederick News-Post and later was with the Sports Network and ESPN.
What does FNP stand for?
FNP stands for Frederick News-Post (Frederick, MD newspaper)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNP
We have 52 other meanings of FNP in our Acronym Attic
- Fiordland National Park (New Zealand)
- Firewall Network Processor
- First National Pictures (now Warner Brothers)
- Fixed Number Portability (phone numbers)
- Flextel Number Presentation (phone numbers)
- Fonds National de Prévention (French: National Prevention Fund)
- Food and Nutrition Programme (UN)
- Forest and Nature Conservation Policy Group (UK)
- Foundation for National Progress (Mother Jones)
- Frankfurter Neue Presse (German: Frankfurter New Press; Frankfurter, Germany)
- Freedom Nutritional Products (Australia)
- Friday Night Party
- Front National Progressiste (French: National Progressive Front; Syria)
- Frysk Nasjonale Partij (Dutch: Frisian National Party)
- Fundy National Park (Canada)
- Fusion Point
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Board Certified
- Federación Nacional de Pequeños Agricultores
- Fine Needle Punction-Aspiration Biopsy (urology)
- Florida Naturopathic Physicians Association (Sarasota, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette in Little Rock and The Frederick News-Post in Maryland.
25,000 - 50,000 circulation division: The Frederick News-Post (MD), which uses an :Advantage N-DL CtP system and a :Polaris XEV-S CtP system with :N91V plates (1st place); The Times Leader (PA), which uses Agfa Graphics', two :Advantage DL130 CtP systems, :Arkitex workflow and :Arkitex IntelliTune image enhancement software (2nd place); The Eagle Tribune (MA), which uses the :Advantage DL CtP system and :N91V plates (3rd place).
It's cool that Hood allows people to be themselves," Jones told The Frederick News-Post.
John Rodakis, Third Rail's chief executive officer, told The Frederick News-Post that inspiration came to him at a bar in 2003.
``I had a couple of rough starts and that did not help my confidence level,'' Birkins told the Frederick News-Post.
Ad group gains members: The Local Media Consortium -- the former Yahoo Newspaper Consortium, designed to help members increase their share of digital advertising -- said last month it had added five new members, including the Boston Globe, the Boston Herald, Maryland's Frederick News-Post, the Star Tribune of Minneapolis and WEHCO Media Inc.
The Frederick News-Post reports that the school released a redacted version of its eight-page settlement agreement with Frederico Talley.