On the local level, in April, the state of Maryland enacted the Healthy Air Act, protecting the natural and historic assets of Catoctin Mountain Park, C&O Canal National Historical Park, Fort McHenry National Monument, Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, and Shenandoah National Park, all of which are located in areas that exceed human health-protective limits on ground-level ozone or fine-particle pollution.
What does FRDO stand for?
FRDO stands for Frederick Douglass National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRDO
We have 1 other meaning of FRDO in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Recorder Downloader
- Front Républicain et Démocrate Légaliste (French: Legalistic Republican and Democratic Front; Madagascar)
- Fundacja Rozwoju Demokracji Lokalnej (Poland)
- Fast Retrieval and Data Manipulator
- Fédération Régionale de Danse de Martinique (French: Martinique Regional Dance Federation; Martinique)
- Finite Range Droplet Model
- Ferdinand Railroad Company
- Fridenson Logistic Services (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Federale Raad voor Duurzame Ontwikkeling
- Female Rehabilitation and Development Organization (est. 1995)
- Fast Rural Development Program (Pakistan)
- Federal Roads Development Project (Nigeria)
- Fire Rescue Development Program
- Fiscal Restructuring and Deregulation Program (World Bank)
- Framework Research and Development Programme (EU)
- France Recherche Développement (French: France Research and Development)
- Fundo de Regularização da Dívida Pública (Portuguese public debt adjustment fund)
- Fungus Related Disease Questionnaire
- Failure Resistant Disk System
- Fast Remote Data Synchronization (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the grounds of the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, House Speaker Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.
Junior Rangers, the Environmentors Project, Barbara Chambers Children's Center, the Student Conservation Association, Georgetown University's Volunteer Service Program, Council of Latino Agencies, Cesar Chavez School for Public Policy, Neighbors United to Save the Community, the Columbia Heights Youth Center, the Highland Community Center, Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens, Anacostia Park, Rock Creek Park, Greenbelt Park, The National Park Service Washington Support Office, and the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site.
One is Frederick Douglass--the abolitionist, women's rights activist, author, newspaper editor, foreign minister, and orator whose life is commemorated at Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in Washington, D.