Our protest is co-sponsored by over 100 leading human rights and anti-trafficking organizations and prominent individuals including InterVarsity's New York City Urban Project , The Women's Media Center , Jane Fonda , Robin Morgan , Gloria Steinem , Alicia Keys , Ambassador Mark Lagon , Aaron Cohen , Frederick Douglass Family Foundation , Temple Committee Against Human Trafficking , Aboriginal Women's Action Network , Geebo.
What does FDFF stand for?
FDFF stands for Frederick Douglass Family Foundation (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fontaine-lès-Dijon Football Club (French football club)
- Fulham Deaf Football Club (London, England, UK)
- Fundamentals and Developments of Fuel Cells (conference)
- Finite Difference Frequency Domain
- Formations Dimensions François Devos (French software company)
- Friends of the Denver Fire Department (Denver, CO)
- Finite-Difference Frequency-Domain Boundary Integral Equation
- First Downs for Down Syndrome (Kansas)
- Foundation for a Drug-Free Europe (est. 2004)
- Frequency Domain Finite-Element Method
- First Dinar Financial Group (Lead, SD)
- Free Dermal Fat Grafting
- Flying Disc Federation of India
- Freunde des Flughafen Innsbruck (German: Friends of Innsbruck Airport; Innsbruck, Austria)
- Fronteer Development Finance, Inc. (est. 1998; Delaware)
- Frequency-Domain Frequency-Invariant Beamformer
- Financial Design for Life (Australia)
- Familial Dyskinesia and Facial Myokymia
- Fiji Democracy & Freedom Movement
- Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (firefighting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morris, president of the Frederick Douglass Family Foundation, will be joined by keynote speaker James M.