The 17-year old's desertion charges were dropped, the inquiry into his fraudulent enlistment was shelved and he became the youngest United States Marine to be decorated with the Congressional Medal of Honor.
What does Frd Enl stand for?
Frd Enl stands for Fraudulent Enlistment (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Frequency Reference Distribution Subsystem (satellite communications)
- Frequency-Response Data
- Friday Harbor, WA, USA - Friday Harbor Airport (Airport Code)
- Functional Requirements Database
- Functional Requirements Description
- Functional Requirements Document
- Fund for Reconciliation and Development (est. 1985; also seen as FFRD)
- Furukawa Rock Drill Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Fus Ro Dah (magical spell)
- Future Racing Developments (UK)
- Fall River Decorative Arts
- Fast Rectifying Diode Array
- Fast Rotational Digital Angiography
- Florida Rental Dealers Association
- Florida Roof Deck Association
- Fonds Régionale de Développement Agricole (French: Regional Fund for Agricultural Development)
- Forest Resource Development Agreements
- Fraxinus Darlingtonii
- Friedreich Ataxia
- Fulton River District Association (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Syth's superiors should clear him of fraudulent enlistment, and allow him to return to the Reserves and to apply for active duty.
Baraka: I was kicked out of the air force for fraudulent enlistment.