He also managed the internal audit and fraud detection group at Sansiveri, Kimball & McNamee LLP, an accounting and consulting firm in Providence.
What does FDG stand for?
FDG stands for Fraud Detection Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FDG
We have 107 other meanings of FDG in our Acronym Attic
- Family Dental Group, PC
- Federazione Diabete Giovanile (Italian: Juvenile Diabetes Federation)
- Fly Dressers Guild (UK)
- Food & Drink Group (various organizations)
- Forces Démocratiques de la Guyane (French: Guyana Democratic Forces)
- Foundations of Digital Games
- France Distribution Gestion (French distribution company)
- Franchise Development Group
- Friedrich Dessauer Gymnasium (Germany)
- Front des Gaulois
- Function Dependence Graph
- Functional Dependency Gate
- Fundação de Desenvolvimento Gerencial
- 2-deoxy-2[F-18]fluoro-D-glucose positron emission tomography
- Fluorine-18-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography
- Fédération Départementale des Groupes Agricoles (French: Departmental Federation of Agricultural Groups)
- Florida Dairy Goat Association
- France Disc Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a company's fraud detection groups are isolated, their ability to see this type of cross-channel fraud is limited.
Lazzaro managed the local and global fraud detection groups at Citibank, created the NRI Block Program and successfully implemented profit-enhancing programs while serving in finance, treasury, customer service and risk management.