What does FEIG stand for?
FEIG stands for Fraternidade Espírita Irmão Glacus (Portuguese; Brazilian fraternity)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- FatalExceptionID (chiptune musician)
- Flight Equipment Interface Device
- Federated Electronic Identity for Education
- Federación Ecuatoriana de Indígenas Evangélicos (Spanish: Ecuadorian Federation of Evangelical Indigenous People)
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (US tax exclusion)
- Federation of European Industrial Editors Associations
- Far Eastern International Economic Congress (first held in 2005)
- Finite-Element Integral-Equation Method
- Fleming Eats It Faster
- Föderation Europäischer Islandpferde Freunde (German: European Federation of Iceland Horse Lovers)
- Formosa Electronic Industries Inc. (Taiwan)
- Federation of Engineering Institutions of Islamic Countries (Malaysia)
- Fire and Emergency Incident Information Reporting Program
- Federazione Italiana Kung Fu (Italian: Italian Federation of Kung Fu; martial arts)
- Farm Engineering Industries Limited (Kenya and Uganda)
- Florida Emergency Information Line
- Fédération Européenne des Investisseurs au Maroc (French: European Federation of Investors in Morocco)
- Four-Electrode Impedance Measurements
- Frequency Electronics, Inc.
- Fundación para Estudio e Investigación de la Mujer (Spanish: Foundation for Studies and Research on Women; Argentina)