Frankly, I couldn't care less whether Ms Messent wears a poppy or not.
What does FICCL stand for?
FICCL stands for Frankly, I Couldn't Care Less
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce (non-profit organization)
- Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors
- Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
- Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities
- Fonds d'Investissement de la Culture et des Communications (French: Investment Fund of Culture and Communications; Canada)
- Frequency Interference Control Center
- Festival of International Conferences on Caregiving, Disability, Aging and Technology (Canada)
- Federal Interagency Coordinating Committee on Digital Cartography
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Foreign Investors' Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Bangladesh)
- Fellow of International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- First in Command and Control System
- Flow Informatics and Computational Cytometry Society
- Fast Idle Control Device (Nissan)
- Fédération Interjurassienne de Coopération et de Développement (est. 1994; Swiss federation)
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Franklin Industrial and Commercial Development Authority (Franklin, PA)
- Fédération Internationale des Coalitions pour la Diversité Culturelle (French: International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity; Canada)
- Center for the Study of Free Institutions and Civic Education (Pennsylvania State University)
- Federal Interagency Committee on Education (reference number assigned to colleges and universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I concur with everything he said, and if John McCririck, or anyone like him, wants to suggest that this is simply me echoing the words of another of my owners then, frankly, I couldn't care less.
Quite frankly, I couldn't care less whether the Beckhams came to Liverpool or not .