She currently serves on several not-for-profit boards, including as co-chair of the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute in New York, and is an honorary trustee of the March of Dimes Foundation.
What does FERI stand for?
FERI stands for Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of FERI in our Acronym Attic
- Far End Reporting Failure
- Fergus Elora Rotary Foundation (Canada)
- Financial Executives Research Foundation
- Resin Flooring Association (UK; historical name Federation of Resin Formulators and Applicators is no longer in use)
- Fire and Emergency Response Group (Australia)
- Fish Endocrinology Research Group (UK)
- Fluids and Environmental Research Group (Robert Gordon University; Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Forest Ecosystem Research Group (Ireland)
- Fellow of the Ergonomics Society (UK)
- Far Eastern Regional Hydrometeorological Research Institute (Vladivostok, Russia)
- Fédération de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique (French: Automation and Computer Science Research Federation)
- Fédération Étudiante Rennaise Interassociative (French student club federation)
- Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada
- Fundamentals Exclusive of the Real Interest Differential
- Fundacja Edukacji Rynku Kapita (Polish: Foundation for Capital Market Education)
- Field Engineering Readiness Laboratory (USAF Academy)
- Friends of the Esparto Regional Library (Esparto, CA)
- Further Education Resources for Learning
- Federation of European Rice Millers (Brussels, Belgium)
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
vanden Heuvel, Founder and Chair Emeritus of the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute.
vanden Heuvel, the founder and chair emeritus of the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute (and father of The Nation editor Katrina), gave the fundraising pitch in a speech that included references to Ronald Reagan’s admiration of FDR and Governor David Paterson’s support for the 13-acre Four Freedoms Park planned for the southern tip of Roosevelt Island.
He is on the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute Board of Governors and is a Director of the American Fund for Emmanuel College, Cambridge University, England.
This echoes the mission of the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute within the US and transatlantic relations with the Roosevelt Foundation in The Netherlands.
William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board and a Director of the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute, Senator Culver has also served on the Board of Overseers of Harvard University.
The Award is sponsored by the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute and the World Committee on Disability.
Murray serves on several boards, including Bank of New York/Dutchess Division, the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute, the McCann Foundation and Vassar Brothers Hospital Foundation.