Athol Voters to decide on transit authority ATHOL - There are no contests on Monday's annual town election ballot, but voters will be asked whether the community should cut its ties with the Franklin Regional Transit Authority.
What does FRTA stand for?
FRTA stands for Franklin Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRTA
We have 1 other meaning of FRTA in our Acronym Attic
- Freight Tons (shipping)
- Fremont (Amtrak bus station code; Fremont, CA)
- Fries Research & Technology GmbH (Germany)
- Full Routing Table
- Fungal Research Trust (UK)
- Fédération Régionale des Trompes d'Alsace (French: Alsace Regional Fallopian Federation)
- Financial Reporting Taxonomy Architecture
- Fire/Rescue Training Academy (Maryland)
- Fonds Régional de Transformation de l'Aluminium (French: Regional Fund Processing of Aluminium; Canada)
- Fission Rates Table Calculation
- Ferrer Reyes, Tellechea & Bouché (law firm; Argentina)
- Fuses Refuse to Burn (CD title by The Hopefuls)
- Forest Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo (Australia)
- Fallon Range Training Complex (Nevada)
- Family Resource Training Centre (Singapore)
- Fathers' Rights to Custody (family law)
- Fédération des Radios et Télévisions Chrétiennes (French: Federation of Christian Radio and Television)
- Facilitated Rail Transit Document (international relations)
- Ferromagnetic Resonant Tunneling Diode (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effective today, the Franklin Regional Transit Authority adds bus stops at the Desmond Callahan Community Health Center on West River Street and at the Armory on East Main Street.