Commissioning of a new route between La Gomera Airport (GMZ) and one of the airports in Frankfurt, Germany Frankfurt am Main (FRA) or Frankfurt Hahn (HHN).
What does EDFH stand for?
EDFH stands for Frankfurt Hahn (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Epsom Downs Football Club (UK)
- Erster Deutscher Fantasy Club (German: First German Fantasy Club)
- Ed Dixon Food Design (Australia)
- Grasberg (airport code; Germany)
- European Database for Financial Education (EU)
- EVA Demonstration Flight Experiment
- Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation
- Europa Donna Forum France (France)
- Edge Device Functional Group (ATM Forum, MPOA SWG)
- Gelnhausen (airport code; Germany)
- Environmental Development Family Health Organization (Ado Ekti, Nigeria)
- Educational Foundations and Inquiry (Bowling Green, OH)
- European Development Finance Institutions
- Education Finance Statistics Center
- Lager Hammelburg (airport code; Germany)
- Bad Kissingen (airport code; Germany)
- Every Dollar Feeds Kids
- Educational Foundations and Leadership (George Fox University; Newberg, OR)
- Elektronik Darts Federatioun Lëtzebuerg (Luxembourg electronic darts club)
- Ellinbank and District Football League (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Passengers faced delays of up to three hours after a Warsawbound plane and an aircraft from Frankfurt Hahn collided in the parking area of Stansted Airport at about 6.
The carrier will also axe 1,000 jobs at Frankfurt Hahn airport.
over all of Fraport AG's shares in Flughafen Frankfurt Hahn GmbH (FFHG).
With retroactive effect to January 1, 2009, the State of Rhineland-Palatinate is taking over all of Fraport AG's shares in Flughafen Frankfurt Hahn GmbH (FFHG).
The winner, plus partner, will fly from Glasgow Prestwick to Frankfurt Hahn on February 13 and stay in the Novotel in Mainz, flying back on February 15.
Dublin-based Ryanair, which already flies to 15 routes out of Liverpool, plans to spend pounds 574m on new planes at Frankfurt Hahn Airport to create its second-largest base.
Ryanair wants to carry eight million passengers a year at Frankfurt Hahn airport by 2012, which would make the regional site larger than its home base at Dublin and second only to London Stansted.