FRANKFURT, Germany, September 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Frankfurt Airport Company Continues to Be Listed on the Leading International Sustainability Indexes The Fraport Group has been selected again - for the fifth consecutive year to be listed - on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index World (DJSI World).
What does FRAPORT stand for?
FRAPORT stands for Frankfurt Airport Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Frenetic Random Activity Period (dog behavior)
- Frente Revolucionario Antifascista Y Patriotico (Revolutionary Anti-Fascist Patriotic Front; Spain)
- Frequent Random Acts of Play
- Front Révolutionnaire d'Action Prolétarienne (French)
- Fuel Rod Analysis Program
- Format Recognition and Protection Association (Germany)
- Fluorescently Labeled Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA
- Front for the Advancement and Progress of Haiti
- An ISDN Architecture in use in Japan
- Fédération Rhône-Alpes de Protection de la Nature (French: Rhône-Alpes Federation for the Protection of Nature; Villeurbanne, France)
- Fédération Régionale Acadienne des Pêcheurs Professionnels
- Fluorescence Recovery After Patterned Photobleaching
- Friend Mapper (frappr.com)
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society Fellow
- Frequency Reference Auto Paralleling Unit
- Fundacja Regionalnej Agencji Promocji Zatrudnienia (Polish: Foundation Regional Agency for the Promotion of Employment)
- Fédération de la Relève Agricole du Québec (French: Quebec Federation of Agricultural Polling; Quebec, Canada)
- Fixed Resource Allocation with Queue Capability
- Fixed Resource Allocation with Queue Capability for Handoff Calls Only
- Fixed Resource Allocation with Queue Capability for New Calls Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since joining the Frankfurt Airport company in 1971, Scholch has become FRA's "airport wise man," and he has significantly influenced the growth of Germany's main aviation hub.
The Frankfurt Airport company is paying $127 million of the total $365 million cost for relocating the air base facilities, the largest portion.
As CEO of the Frankfurt Airport company, he has overseen the inauguration of Terminal 2 in October 1994 and the company's initial public offering in June 2001.
It also teamed with the Frankfurt Airport Company (FAG) in a bid to win a contract for one of the four groups of airports being privatised by the Mexican government.
Since joining the Frankfurt Airport company in 1971, SchE[micro]lch has become FRA's "airport wise man," and he has significantly influenced the growth of Germany's main aviation hub.
The changes underscore Flughafen Frankfurt/Main AG's (FAG) -- the Frankfurt Airport company -- commitment to maintaining FRA's enviable record as a high performance global gateway.
The Frankfurt Airport Company (FAG) will supply Tashkent Airport with a wide range of airport operations and ground handling equipment as part of a US$16 million export contract signed recently with Uzbekistan's National Aviation Company (NAC).