Arnold Schwarzenegger and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villarigosa recite the Pledge of Allegiance during the 9-11 Remembrance Ceremony held at the Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center on Monday.
What does FHMTC stand for?
FHMTC stands for Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center (fire department; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fremantle Hospital Medical Research Foundation (Western Australia)
- Feedlot Health Management Services (Okotoks, Alberta, Canada)
- First Horizon Merchant Services, Inc. (Tennessee)
- Flathead Machine Screw
- Florida Homeopathic Medical Society (Tavares, FL)
- Forest Hills Middle School (Wilson, NC)
- Fort Herriman Middle School (Riverton, UT)
- Francis Howell Middle School (Missouri)
- Folded Half-Mode Substrate Integrated Waveguide (microwave theory)
- F.C. Hammond Middle School Library (Alexandria, VA)
- Frequency Hopping Multiplexer
- Federatie Hondensport Nederland (Dutch: Dog Federation Netherlands)
- Finished Hex Nut
- First Horizon National Corporation (Memphis, TN)
- Foreningen for Human Narkotikapolitikk (Norwegian: Human Drug Policy Association; Oslo, Norway)
- Forest Hills Northern
- Freeport Health Network (Freeport, IL)
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (study)
- Future Healthcare Network
- Family Housing, Navy And Marine Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHERE: Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center 1700 Stadium Way, Los Angeles, 90012 (near Dodger Stadium) WHO: Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger James K.
The press conference will be held at the Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center, 1700 Stadium Way in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Mayor James Hahn spoke at the Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center, where a 23-ton steel column from the World Trade Center was unveiled as a memorial to the 343 New York City firefighters who died when the Twin Towers collapsed.
at the department's Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center, 1700 Stadium Way, in Elysian Park.
Hundreds of people attended the Los Angeles Public Safety Expo at the Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center in Los Angeles where Los Angeles police, fire and park departments officials set up exhibits, put on demonstrations and held seminars to attract recruits.