The properties are located within the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness and the Gospel Hump Wilderness.
What does FCRONRW stand for?
FCRONRW stands for Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness (Idaho)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fondation Congolaise pour la Recherche Médicale (French: Congolese Foundation for Medical Research)
- Football Club Roule Mulatière (French football club)
- Football Club Rueil-Malmaison (French: Rueil-Malmaison Football Club; Rueil-Malmaison, France)
- Forest City Residential Management (Forest City Military Communities; Honolulu, HI)
- Feminist Crime Research Network (UK)
- Fluxnet-Canada Research Network (est. 2002)
- Funds Classification Reference Number
- Farmer-Centered Research Network China
- Fire Controlman, Rangefinder Operator (USMC)
- Foreign Credentials Referral Office (Canada)
- Facultatea de Comunicare si Relatii Publice (Faculty of Communication and Public Relations; Romania)
- Fellow Certified Risk Planner (Australia)
- Florida Coalition of Rail Passengers (est. 1983)
- Focus Center Research Program
- Foreign Credential Recognition Program (Canada; immigration)
- Fort Carson Role Play (gaming)
- Fountain City River Players
- Friends Conference on Religion and Psychology
- Federal Cave Resources Protection Act
- Fairfield County Regional Planning Commission (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proprietors Al and Jeana Bukowsky will be your hosts for six days as you slice through the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness.
3-million acre Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness (locals call it ``The Frank'') includes land from six different national forests and is bigger than Rhode Island and Delaware combined.