STEUBENVILLE, Ohio, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On April 19, the Board of Trustees of Franciscan University of Steubenville announced the appointment of Father Sean O.
What does FUOS stand for?
FUOS stands for Franciscan University of Steubenville (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FUOS in our Acronym Attic
- Fundamentals of Search and Rescue (training course; National Association for Search and Rescue)
- Finnish University Network for Tourism Studies (University of Joensuu; Savonlinna, Finland)
- Fundo Para O Desenvolvimento Tecnológico Das Telecomunicações (Portugese: Deep one for the Technological Development of Telecommunications)
- Free University of New York (est. 1965)
- Freethinkers of Upstate New York (Blossvale, NY)
- Fever of Uncertain Origin
- Fever of Undetermined Origin
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Follow-up Output
- Future Operations (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September, the Franciscan University of Steubenville in Steubenville, Ohio, became the focus of both local and national news outlets, as gay and lesbian alumni raised issue with a course description that listed homosexuality among deviant behaviors such as rape, murder and drug use.
STEUBENVILLE, Ohio -- Franciscan University of Steubenville came under fire for including homosexuality among a list of deviant behaviors in a course description for a social work class, grouping it with criminal acts such as rape, murder, and prostitution.
Lewis, a professor of English at the Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio.
Jon Douglas Anderson, Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, OH
1017/$0009640710000119 Sarah Klitenic Wear Franciscan University of Steubenville
Michael Welker Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio
RPC is associated both with (the Evangelical) Trinity Western University in Langham, BC--where our students take some of their courses and earn their degree--and with the (Catholic) Franciscan University of Steubenville (FUS), which, since 1997, has helped the College establish "dynamic orthodox" Catholic higher education here on the west coast.