Using one 80 megapixel WAVcam, The CommandBridge (TM) Regional Domain Awareness application offered safety and security personnel an unprecedented view of a 25+ square mile area of the harbor from north of Ft McHenry, west to the Hanover Street Bridge and southeast past the Francis Scott Key Bridge.
What does FSK stand for?
FSK stands for Francis Scott Key Bridge (Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSK
We have 32 other meanings of FSK in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Services Joint Standing Committee (Australia)
- Facet-Specific Job Satisfaction Questionnaire (work psychology)
- Fonds Social Juif Unifié (French)
- Farming Systems Kenya (Kenya)
- Federalnaya Sluzhba Kontrazwedki (Russian: Federal Counter-Intelligence Service)
- Foil/Scrim/Kraft (tape)
- Forces de Sécurité du Kosovo (French: Security Forces in Kosovo; Kosovo)
- Forsvarets Spesial Kommando (norwegian special forces)
- France Shotokan Karaté (French martial arts school)
- Francis Scott Key
- Francis Scott Key High School (Union Bridge, MD)
- Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle (German movie rating organization)
- Fremdsprachenkorrespondent (German: foreign language correspondent)
- Frequency Shift Keying
- Frequency Shift Keying/Intensity Modulation
- Florida Sea Kayaking Association
- Funakoshi Shotokan Karate Association (Milpitas, CA)
- Fakulti Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu (Malay: Faculty of Allied Health Sciences; National University of Malaysia)
- Finite State Kernel Creator
- FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino) Spider Klub Danmark (Danish car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYPD, for the Francis Scott Key Bridge, thousands of protesters blocked rush hour traffic as they marched past financial institutions to a rally in front of the Chicago Board of Trade.
More than 300 protesters marched Thursday onto the oldest bridge across the Potomac River movement -- they unfurled a bright orange banner on the Francis Scott Key Bridge calling for more jobs through investment in decaying infrastructure.