Contemporary films include Il Postino (this Friday), the new version of Graham Greene's The Quiet American (February 7), 8 Women starring Catherine Denude (March 7), Spanish director Padre Moldavar's Talk to Her (March 21), Rabbit-Proof Fence starring Kenneth Branagh (April 17), and Francis Ford Coppola presents Koyaanisqatsi.
What does FFCP stand for?
FFCP stands for Francis Ford Coppola Presents (brand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFCP
We have 11 other meanings of FFCP in our Acronym Attic
- Fedfirst Financial Corp.
- Fellow, Faculty of Church Organists
- Funds from Continuing Operations (finance)
- Federal Food Commodities Program (Delaware)
- Fédération Française de Catch Professionnel (French: French Federation of Professional Wrestling)
- Fédération Française de Cuisine a la Plancha (French: cooking federation)
- Fédération Francophone des Clubs Pyramide (French: French Federation of Pyramid Clubs)
- Festival du Film Coréen à Paris (French: Korean Film Festival in Paris)
- First Federal Congress Project (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Four Finger Closed Position (mandolins)
- Free Fall Cone Penetrometer (geophysical and geotechnical data)
- Frenchs Forest Catholic Parish
- Full Function Control Panel
- Fédération Francophone de Coachs Professionnels (French: French Federation of Professional Coaches)
- Fédération Française des Professionnels de la Conservation-Restauration (French: French Federation of Professionals in Conservation-Restoration)
- Fonds France Canada pour la Recherche (French: France Canada Research Fund)
- Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (consumer credit law)
- Fédération Française de Camions Radiocommandés (French: French Federation of Radio Controlled Trucks)
- Friends of the Fairfax City Regional Library (Fairfax, Virginia)
- Fast Forward Consulting Services (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Francis Ford Coppola Presents Francis Ford Coppola Presents is the lifestyle brand of legendary filmmaker and entrepreneur Francis Ford Coppola.