com)-- Franchise Beacon, the Franchise development group based in Orange County, CA will be attending the West Coast Franchise Exposition in Anaheim, California October 23-25th.
What does FDG stand for?
FDG stands for Franchise Development Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDG
We have 107 other meanings of FDG in our Acronym Attic
- Falling Down Giggling
- Family Dental Group, PC
- Federazione Diabete Giovanile (Italian: Juvenile Diabetes Federation)
- Fly Dressers Guild (UK)
- Food & Drink Group (various organizations)
- Forces Démocratiques de la Guyane (French: Guyana Democratic Forces)
- Foundations of Digital Games
- France Distribution Gestion (French distribution company)
- Fraud Detection Group
- Friedrich Dessauer Gymnasium (Germany)
- Front des Gaulois
- Function Dependence Graph
- Functional Dependency Gate
- Fundação de Desenvolvimento Gerencial
- 2-deoxy-2[F-18]fluoro-D-glucose positron emission tomography
- Fluorine-18-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography
- Fédération Départementale des Groupes Agricoles (French: Departmental Federation of Agricultural Groups)
- Florida Dairy Goat Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike and the franchise development group will play a big part in our success as we begin a new phase of expanding the Captain D's brand.
Constant Contact selected as global email marketing provider for world industry-leading franchise development group
Terms of the HB agreement were not disclosed and no disclosure was made as to the store count or locations of additional potential area franchise development groups.
Trautmann is content developer for the Xbox Franchise Development Group, where he, among other things, writes and edits stories and content for a variety of Xbox(R) games for Microsoft Game Studios.
is pleased to announce a partnership with one of Canada's leading Franchise Development groups, MFC International.
Being the only hospitality company utilizing a single, common technology platform across all brands and sharing real-time information across every guest touch point -- the hotel front desk, reservations, the HHonors Service Center and our brand websites -- enables us to take better care of guests at every single point of contact while ensuring their privacy," said Tom Keltner, president - brand performance and franchise development group.
Power and Associates awards and rank highly in two additional segments is a true testament to our brands' commitment to providing extraordinary customer service," said Tom Keltner, president -- brand performance and franchise development group, Hilton Hotels Corporation.