The Franchise Association of New Zealand was formed in 1996 with New Zealand previously being part of the Australian Association.
What does FANZ stand for?
FANZ stands for Franchise Association of New Zealand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FANZ
We have 1 other meaning of FANZ in our Acronym Attic
- Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance
- Feature Animation, Network Television And Syndication Integrated Accounting
- Future Air Navigation and Traffic Avoidance Solution Through Integrated CNS
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (research consortium)
- Fundamental and Applied Nuclear and Atomic Physics
- Fuji Automatic Numerical Controls (Japan)
- Findlay Area .NET Users Group (Ohio)
- Fibrillazione Atriale Non-Valvolare (Italian: Atrial Fibrulation non-Valvular)
- Friendship Annex (NSA)
- First Aid Nursing Yeomanry (Princess Royal's Volunteer Corps; UK)
- Funds Administration New Zealand
- Furniture Association of New Zealand
- Furries of Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthestists
- Fellow, Australian and New Zealand College of Mental Health Nursing
- fan magazine
- Fesco Australia New Zealand Liner Services (Hamburg Sud Group; Germany)
- Fabrication Assistée par Ordinateur
- Faculty Administrative Officer (various universities)
- Faro, Portugal - Faro (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are now over 170 members of the Franchise Association of New Zealand and more than 100 are franchisors.