As with all university-accredited courses, the academic levels which the programme was designed to meet were defined by the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (QAA, 2008), in particular Levels 4 (Certificate) and 5 (Diploma); more detail on the nature of the curriculum is given below.
What does FHEQ stand for?
FHEQ stands for Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Follett Higher Education Group
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Faculty of Higher Education Lilydale (Australia)
- Fight High End Loot (Mafia Wars game)
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)
- For Her Eyes Only
- For His Eyes Only
- Fair Housing Education and Outreach Program (Total Action Against Poverty; Roanoke, VA)
- Foundation for Homeopathic Education and Research (Berkeley, CA)
- Fasciola Hepatica Excretion-Secretion Antigens
- Fernald Health Effects Subcommittee (US CDC)
- Flanagan Hydrogen Enhanced Silica
- Friday Harbor Elementary School (Friday Harbor, WA)
- Federal Housing Enterprise Supervisory Agency
- Fasciola Hepatica Excretory/Secretory Products
- Forest Hills Educational Trust (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Florida Hydrogen Energy Technologies Act
- Fridays, Holidays Excluded (maritime charters)