A, Greece; University of Genoa, Italy; Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands; Goldsmiths College, UK; Amal Me'ever U'me'al, Israel; Portugal Telecom Inovacao, Portugal; Mentelecale Sr , Italy; GHM Gesthotel Danshir EURL, France About the European Union's Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP6) The EU Framework Programme 6 (FP6) has two main strategic objectives: Strengthening the scientific and technological bases of industry and encouraging its international competitiveness while promoting research activities in support of other EU policies.
What does FPRTD stand for?
FPRTD stands for Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ford Motor Company Capital Trust II (stock symbol)
- Forest Products Radio Service (FCC)
- Forest Products Research Society (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Formal Planning and Supporting System
- Francilienne Peinture et Revêtement de Sol (French: Francilienne Painting and Flooring)
- Fredericksburg Public Relations Society
- Free-standing Production Riser System
- Froid Plus Routiers Services (French electrical repair shop)
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Solenoid
- Financial and Professional Risk Solutions, Inc.
- First Person Real Time Strategy (gaming)
- Forensic Psychiatric Rehabilitation Unit (Canada)
- Florida Pesticide Residue Workshop
- Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia
- Facepunch Studios (forum/game developers)
- Faces Pain Scale (pediatric pain assessment)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facilities Planning System
- Facility Protection Service
- Facsimile Preference Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million (EUR 6 million) under the European 6th Framework Programme for research and technological development, as part of the European Union (EU) strategic objective "Design Technologies of Nanoelectronics Integrated Circuits.
The Commission, as part of the Information Society Technologies initiative covered by the sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development, has provided More Moore with a grant of EUR 23.