323 Media Stress solution also provides for customer-defined RTP packet structuring such as the number of frames per packet and RTP packet duration.
What does FPP stand for?
FPP stands for Frames Per Packet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FPP
We have 184 other meanings of FPP in our Acronym Attic
- Foramina Parietalia Permagna
- Forbidden Planet Productions (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Force Planning Process
- Force Protection Program (US Army)
- Forest Peoples Program (UK)
- Formation à Partir de la Pratique (French: Training from Practice)
- Foubert Papiers Plastiques (French paper and plastics company)
- Foundation for Pavement Preservation (Austin, TX)
- Foundation Paper Piecing (stitching)
- Fracture Propagation Pressure (geomechanics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The iGateway SecureICP software leverages the hardware acceleration provided for RTP streaming, and advanced features like out of band DTMF digit transmission, dynamic switching of codec type and frames per packet, Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP) as FSK/DTMF.