Perimeter security now includes IPsec VPN enhancements and frame relay Link encryption, in addition to existing IP Firewall capabilities.
What does FRL stand for?
FRL stands for Frame Relay Link
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRL
We have 75 other meanings of FRL in our Acronym Attic
- Finished Roof Level
- Finland-Russia Line (fiber optic)
- Fire Research Laboratory (US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives)
- Fire Resistance Level (grading for building products)
- Fixed Rate Loan
- Florida Right to Life Committee, Inc.
- Former Regime Loyalists (Iraq)
- Foundation for Rural Living (Canada)
- Fractional Reserve Lending (finance)
- Fraeulein (German: Miss)
- Frame Representation Language (MIT)
- Franchise Recruiters, Ltd.
- Free & Reduced Lunch
- Free Range Librarian (personal blog)
- French Radio London (radio station; UK)
- Frequently Requested Listings (Automated Directory Assistance & Speech-enabled Applications)
- Full Reservoir Level (hydroelectricity)
- Functional Requirements Letter
- Fuselage Reference Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of its continued growth, NCF is currently testing new managed VPN services to increase the bandwidth availability on branches' frame relay links by carrying nontime-sensitive information.
As soon as "keep alive" or user data is received through the frame relay link, the backup link is dropped and the frame relay link is automatically restored In conjunction with an Asynchronous Sharing Unit (ASU) at the host, the BPF-BU stands alone in it its ability to backup any asynchronous network that accommodates byte-oriented polling protocols such as DNP3, Modbus, ASCII, and others.
Venturi will play an instrumental role in accelerating our web applications over satellite and frame relay links and improving performance of content delivery to our remote office locations worldwide," said Mike Wojcik, Internet Infrastructure Services Manager and associate vice president of A.
Calculating a hard dollar return on investment, Resurgens has determined that the Peribit solution will pay for itself within seven months compared against the cost of upgrading its Frame Relay links.
For corporations and other organizations frustrated with the high costs associated with point-to-point T1 and Frame Relay links, DSLnetworks' 3PN provides the same or better performance at less than half the cost.
MONITOR AND MANAGE frame relay links without the expense of dedicated test equipment and analyzers with the FramePath Dsu/CSUs from Larscom.
The company's locations are connected to headquarters via frame relay links at speeds of 56-64 kilobits per second.