Frailty and injuries: Cooperative studies of intervention techniques.
What does FICSIT stand for?
FICSIT stands for Frailty and Injuries: Cooperative Studies of Intervention Techniques (clinical trial)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fingerprint Image Capture System (US FBI)
- FMS Integrated Control System
- Forecasting & Inventory Control System
- Foundation for International and Cross-Strait Studies
- Foundations of Informatics, Computing and Software (Conference)
- Fourier Imaging Correlation Spectroscopy (biology)
- Free Internet Chess Server
- Fédération des Institutions d'Inspiration Chrétienne Santé-Social de l'Anjou (French: Federation of Christian-Social Health Inspiration Institutions of Anjou)
- Federation of International Civil Servants Associations
- Federazione Italiana Canottaggio A Sedile Fisso (Italian: Italian Fixed-Seat Rowing Federation)
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies (Swinburne University of Technology; Australia)
- Families in Cultural Transition (New South Wales, Australia)
- Fédération Française des Industries Charcutiers Traiteurs (French: French Federation of Charcutiers Caterers Industries)
- Fédération Internationale des Cadres du Transport (French: International Federation of Transport Frames)
- Federazione Italiana Canoa Turistica (Italian: Italian Federation of Canoe Tourist; est. 1978; Italy)
- Federazione Italiana Comunita Terapeutiche (Italian)
- Financial Institution Credit Transfer
- Food Industry Council of Tasmania (est. 1999; Australia)
- Forest Industry Council on Taxation
- Free Internet Conferencing Tools