The other region, known as the fragment crystallizable or Fc region, has demonstrated, in vitro, the ability to bind to immune cells that can play a role in killing tumor cells.
What does Fc stand for?
Fc stands for Fragment Crystallizable
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Fc
We have 109 other meanings of Fc in our Acronym Attic
- Fortran Compiler
- Forward Checking (Search algorithms)
- Forward Control (vehicle feature)
- Forward Curved (centrifugal fan blades orientation)
- Foster Care Children
- Foster City (California)
- Fouls Committed (soccer)
- Fraction Calculator
- Fractocumulus (cloud formation)