What does FRAXE stand for?
FRAXE stands for Fragile Site, Folic Acid Type, Rare, Fra (X)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Device
- Financial Reward Acquired under Deception
- First Available
- Federación Regional de Asociaciones de Vecinos de Madrid
- Foundation for the Recovery of Ancient Wisdom
- Fracture Risk Assessment (software; World Health Organization)
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Fragile Site, Folic Acid Type, Rare, Fra(x)
- Fragile X Syndrome Research Foundation