The current study follows a multicity sample of children born to teenage women (n=509) for their first three years of life in the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study.
What does FFCW stand for?
FFCW stands for Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing (Columbia University and Princeton University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of FFCW in our Acronym Attic
- Firefighters Community Credit Union (various locations)
- First Financial Credit Union
- First Future Credit Union (California)
- Foothill Federal Credit Union (California)
- Frontier Financial Credit Union (Reno, NV)
- Fédération des Fabricants et Concepteurs de Vérandas (French: Federation of Manufacturers and Designers of Conservatories)
- Fédération Française Ciné Vidéo (French)
- Fédération Française de Char à Voile
- Fédération Française de Cinéma et de Vidéo (French: French Federation of Film and Video)
- Forces Françaises du Cap-Vert (French: French Forces in Cape Verde; Cape Verde, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shakira Suglia, ScD, and colleagues from Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health, University of Vermont, and Harvard School of Public Health assessed approximately 3,000 5-year-old children enrolled in the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study.
Using national data on 2,810 children from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study, a longitudinal, representative study of children born in 20 large U.
More than a third of urban parents have children by multiple partners, and unmarried parents are more likely to report such multipartnered fertility than are married parents, according to an analysis of data from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study.