This operation was required to use a higher strength proppant which would withstand the fracture closure pressure experienced in the formation.
What does FCP stand for?
FCP stands for Fracture Closure Pressure (geomechanics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCP
We have 245 other meanings of FCP in our Acronym Attic
- Force Citoyenne Populaire (French: People Citizen Force)
- Forest County Potawatomi (Wisconsin)
- Fort Canning Park (Singapore)
- Forum Corporate Publishing (various locations)
- Forward Command Post
- Forward Compatible Payroll
- Forward Consolidation Point (Canada Post)
- Foster Care Project
- Foundation for Cooperative Processing (Anderson Consulting)
- Four Color Printing (computing process)