There are essentially only two sources of money creation: The Federal Reserve and fractional reserve lending institutions.
What does FRL stand for?
FRL stands for Fractional Reserve Lending (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRL
We have 75 other meanings of FRL in our Acronym Attic
- Filter, Air Roll
- Filter, Regulator, Lubricator (pneumatics technology)
- Finished Roof Level
- Finland-Russia Line (fiber optic)
- Fire Research Laboratory (US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives)
- Fire Resistance Level (grading for building products)
- Fixed Rate Loan
- Florida Right to Life Committee, Inc.
- Former Regime Loyalists (Iraq)
- Foundation for Rural Living (Canada)
- Fraeulein (German: Miss)
- Frame Relay Link
- Frame Representation Language (MIT)
- Franchise Recruiters, Ltd.
- Free & Reduced Lunch
- Free Range Librarian (personal blog)
- French Radio London (radio station; UK)
- Frequently Requested Listings (Automated Directory Assistance & Speech-enabled Applications)
- Full Reservoir Level (hydroelectricity)